Fallout Shelter Game Show Gauntlet Quest Answers
Stuck in the Fallout Shelter of the Game Show Gauntlet Quest? Here’s a brief cheat guide/sheet for you to answer all the questions and ace the game!
The game got its release in 2015. This Bethesda’s mobile version app Fallout Shelter has indeed interested every fallout player. The app consists of vault construction, exploring, and weekly quests. The quests have their series which may range from daily to weekly challenges.
One popular weekly quests are the Game Show Gauntlet Quest.
In this quest, the main aim of all the players is to pass through all the rooms of a wasteland site. Remember, one must do it while trying not to ‘lose your head’. In each room, raiders will ask you different questions. They may be about Fallout lore and other interesting factual questions. This is to examine your game knowledge. These questions, when answered can lead you to the room’s reward and if not, the raiders will attack you.
To help you ace all the rooms, here’s a little something from our side. Given below are all the answers to the queries which you will be receiving in the quest. Remember to use the exact phrasing.
If you complete the quiz, these are some of the things that you can win –
So, do not wait for anything. Take benefit of the situation and get your quest game strong!
Here are all responses for the Game Show Gauntlet in Fallout Shelter –
- The Far Harbor island is in what former state?
- What is Dima?
- Why did Kasumi Nakano run away to Acadia?
Ans. She believed she was a synth
- What is the name of the Children of Atom base on Far Harbor Island?
Ans. The Nucleus
- Who was the insane leader of the Republic Dave?
Ans. I’m going to say, Dave.
- What was Rivet City before the war?
Ans. Aircraft Carrier
- Sarah Lyons is a member of what group?
Ans. Brotherhood of Steel
- Who was trapped on the roof of Trinity Tower?
Ans. Rex Goodman
- Who was the most famous reporter in Diamond City?
Ans. Piper Wright
- Who was the sheriff of Megaton?
Ans. Lucas Simms
- What deadly creature lurks in the Salem Museum of Witchcraft?
- What book was Moira trying to write?
Ans. Wasteland Survival Guide
- Who is the DJ for Galaxy News Radio?
Ans. Three Dog
- What was Moira’s last name?
- What store does Moira send the Lone Wanderer to for food?
Ans. Super-Duper Mart
- Which of these did Moira not send the Lone Wanderer to?
Ans. Nuka-Cola Plant
- How did the Brotherhood of Steel arrive in the Commonwealth?
Ans. In an Airship
- What Brotherhood of Steel member took shelter in the Cambridge Police Station?
Ans. Paladin Danse and Scribe Haylen
- Which advanced technology is used by many Brotherhood of Steel members?
Ans. Power Armor
- What was the Brotherhood of Steel seeking at Mass Fusion HQ?
Ans. Beryllium Agitator
- Who is the old psychic with the Minutemen?
Ans. Mama Murphy
- What military group occupied Project Purity before it could be activated?
- Who is the crazy mechanic on the Railroad?
Ans. Tinker Tom
- What eyesore did Allistair Tenpenny want going?
- Who were the military mercenaries in the Capital Wasteland?
Ans. Talon Company
- What organization created Synths?
Ans. The Institute
- What monument did Hannibal Hamlin want to restore?
Ans. Lincoln Memorial
- What was the name of the Super Mutant Behemoth hiding in the Boston Common pond?
- What famous statue lost its head in the Capital Wasteland?
Ans. Abraham Lincoln
- What little boy was trapped in a refrigerator in the Commonwealth?
- Super Mutants were created using…
Ans. Forced Evolutionary Virus
- What group worships the Glow?
Ans. Children of Atom
- What is the settlement closest to Vault 111?
- Who trims the bushes in Sanctuary?